Our Feeds

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Malik

MY SUSPENSION AS HESSA PRESIDENT IS AN UNLAWFUL ACT..............HESSA PRESIDENT.

                                         
The HESSA president Honourable Otah Emmanuel has reacted to numerous allegations being 

leveled against him by the five members of HESSA Excos and eight members of HESSA HOA on 

the recent interview done by m247gist concerning the issue at hand.

According to him the petitions were brought to him yesterday 31th may,by HESSA Clerk and 

Hon.Agbo malachy around 1am and 12pm the same day respectively in his common room.

On recieving the petitions, I expected that HESSA HOA will call me to defend those allegations but

 I was  disappointed when I had that i have been suspended as a HESSA president. I didnt 

believed  the sad news.It came as a shock to me. I seriously condemned the action of HESSA HOA members towards this matter.

Why i have not reacted to those allegations earlier before now is because my Dad had an accident

on 31th may so  since then I have not being myself but very soon I will react to the  allegations

properly and it would be detailed.

Reacting to the allegations being leveled against him.

m247gist: What can you say about the allegations being leveled against you ,Mr. president?.

  Mr.president: First and foremost , thank you very much for given me this opportunity to react to 

numerous allegations leveled against me. I have to take it one after the other.

1.      Monopolization of the money disbursed to fund raising committee.

Mr.president:  I have setup the fund raising committee already. I sent seven names to the 

house,which will makeup the fund raising committee but the HESSA house have not yet ratify them.

I have not in anyway monopolize the money disbursed to fund raising committee. The money is still intact.

2.        Unable to disclose HESSA account to your Excos.

Mr president: The financial secertary on 26th may issued statement of HESSA account  to HESSA 

Excos. Besides it is not my work to do that, it is the work of financial secertary, referencing that 

the Fin.sec in the last house ssesion stated that it is unanimously agreement between Excos not 

to disclose the association account.

3.     About SUG Election:

Mr.president:  let me reference you to my post after the SUG Election to show how far i made 

effort to deliver HESSA candidates:

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE HESSA PRESIDENT

GREETINGS MY GREAT PEOPLE... As our slogan preaches "UNITY IN HEALTH SERVICE" is what we are supposed to uphold and that we would.... ALL,who are not happy with the out come of the JUST Concluded SUG ELECTIONS have the right not to be,as we are in the same boat,but let's critically look at the faculties(STUDENTS' ASSOCIATION) and positions they vied and proposed to vie for
UMSA:PRESIDENT
UNDENSA:P.R.O
                   D.O.W
                   SEC GENERAL
FESSA NONE
LAWSA:VICE PRESIDENT
               DOT
               ASG
 FABSA:PRESIDENT 
             FIN-SEC
             D.O.T
TREASURER AND D.O.S(BYE ELECTION ON TUESDAY)
 NOW.....HESSA....
  PRESIDENT
  VICE PRESIDENT
  SEC GEN 
  ASS SEC GEN
  FIN SEC
  D.O.T
  DOG
  D.O.W
  P.R.O(NOT CLEARED)
  D.O.S(NOT CLEARED)
 TREASURER AND D.O.S(BY ELECTION ON TUESDAY)
This was how and where we got it wrong,wasting so much energy chasing so many things and achieved a little,poor efficiency....we can't come out for all and expect to win all...REMEMBER THE LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURN... But as the BIBLE SAYS "A Righteous MAN FALLS 7* BUT RISES AGAIN".... WE ARE RISING AGAIN...GOD HELP US
WE,TRIED to resolve internal problems of too many aspirants but we were not successful,that hindered our negotiations with other faculties. Ambitions were supposed to be sacrificed, but when we made the move it looked like hatred and being biased.we had conflicting interest with others and that led to the out come. To those who have,and to those who would still have the opportunity to represent us in the SUG please do well(ATTRACT SOMETHING POSITIVE TO HESSA& REP US WELL) so that when someone else is coming out in the future,it would be easier to get full support and our future aspirants please develop yourself on time and start on time to make moves.....THIS ELECTION SIMPLY PROVED TO US THAT THE CANDIDACY AS WELL AS FACULTY MATTERS.....CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO EMERGED FROM HESSA AND OTHER FACULTIES, CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WHO WOULD STILL EMERGE FROM HESSA ,AS WE SUPPORT THEM FULLY ON TUESDAY 19TH....LET'S COME OUT EN MASS I PLEAD,TO VOTE FOR
D.O.S&TREASURER,SO WE HAVE A TOTAL OF 4 EXECUTIVE MEMBERS IF WE WIN BOTH...
YOUR WELFARE IS STILL OUR CONCERN 
GOD BLESS HESSA
GOD BLESS UNEC
GOD BLESS UNN
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS YOU ,U ARE SPECIAL TO HESSA.....
RT.HON.OTAH EMMANUEL E.I
PLEASE REBROADCAST

4.     Sourcing of funds without ratification from the HESSA HOA as stated in article 9 section .

Mr.president: I sent a letter through the clerk to the HESSA house on 27th may , to ratify my 

committee which they have not done yet. So any body who is accusing me of sourcing funds 

without ratification should provide his /her evidence.

5.      Use of forged faculty clearance form.

Mr.president:  Hum ,that is impossible because the HESSA clearance form has three signatories 

which must pass through those persons before it is completed. If they claimed that I forged a 

form for that, they should provide the evidence .But all I know ,I cant do such.



I only plead  for student congress so I would explain things ,am not a saint I know but I plead for

an opportunity to address the masses by calling for student congress. Regarding the allegation that am not carrying everybody along I am surprised but God know the truth .

And also that our leadership is clueless, I plead people should see my campaign poster again.

Finally, I want to use this meduim to plead all hessities to stay calm and show deaf ears to the 

rumours being going around the campus.

For those that paid HESSA due but did not see his /her name on the board ,should report 

immediately with evidence of payment and If you have not receive your own receipt meet fin.sec or your class reps.
Leading a great association like ours is not easy one should expect challenges like this and

anyone have offended that lead to all these am very very sorry, please great people disagree to

agree.
Thanks and God bless
Rt.Hon.Otah Emmanuel

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Unknown
AUTHOR
2 June 2016 at 23:32 delete

Seriously, this is not good to hear in public. I still feel bad about what happened

Reply
avatar