Our Feeds

Sunday 29 May 2016

Malik

Nigeria has nothing to celebrate------Aggrieved Nigerian speaks outii

#Justina Chibueze writes#

DEMO.. WHAT?      Today is a democracy day for Nigeria and I  wonder what we've got to show for it. I mean, what are we celebrating? .

This one year with our 'dear' PMB has been one that caused even the rich folks well save those 'up there' (if you know what I mean) to grumble before spending.

I went to the market the other day to buy basic toiletries and I spent on them nearly three times what I used to spend.

From fuel to tomatoes, cooking oil, kerosine, water,  and even vegetables(cos it seems we import them too (lol),the prices of nearly everything(nearly?) in the market has skyrocketed.

And yes the cost of fish has doubled while its size has reduced and I'm wondering if the pests damaging our tomatoes are biting the fishes as well (lol).

God! Someone please tell me what we are celebrating today cos I can confidently say, If this d.. In Nigeria is democracy, then it has no 'for the people' in its definition and maybe just maybe its not even 'of the people'.

I really wonder where we are headed cos what I see is a 56 year old confused nation. #Still‬ on my knees tho..      #believing‬  ego beta #                                                               
Happy ....... day Nigeria!

Do you agree with her?

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments